Stimpson’s Surf Clam chowder
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 30 ml onion, chopped
- 250 ml boiling water
- 500 ml uncooked potatoes, cubed
- 2 ml sea salt
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 225 g of Stimpson’s Surf Clams
- 625 ml of warm 2% milk
- 1. Heat the olive oil at medium heat in a pot.
- 2. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- 3. Add the water, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- 4. Cook, stirring from time to time, until the potatoes are tender (approximately 15 minutes).
- 5. Add the Stimpson’s Surf Clams and stir.
- 6. Add the warm milk and season to taste.
Les créations d'Yves Davignon, chef consultant, Côte-Nord